Software Test Engineer Sample Resume
Name: John Doe Contact: (123) 456-7890, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 8 years of experience in software testing, both manual and automated.
- Strong understanding of software development life cycle and testing methodologies.
- Adept at creating and maintaining test cases, executing tests, and reporting results.
- Excellent problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and ability to work independently or as part of a team.
Software Test Engineer
ABC Company, Anytown, USA
(January 2015 – Present)
- Collaborated with developers to understand the requirements and design of new software features.
- Created and maintained manual and automated test cases for web and mobile applications.
- Used Nightwatch.js to automate regression tests, resulting in a 40% reduction in manual testing time.
- Executed tests, recorded results, and reported bugs to the development team.
- Participated in daily stand-ups and contributed to the continual improvement of the testing process.
Software Test Specialist
XYZ Company, Anytown, USA
(January 2012 – December 2014)
- Worked closely with the development team to understand the software design and functionality.
- Developed manual test cases and executed tests on various platforms, including web and mobile.
- Actively participated in code reviews and provided constructive feedback to improve the quality of the code.
- Assisted in the investigation and resolution of production issues.
Bachelor of Science in Computer Science
University of Technology, Anytown, USA (September 2008 – June 2012)
- Experience with automation frameworks, including Nightwatch.js.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and testing methodologies.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work under pressure.
- ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level
- Nightwatch.js Certified Professional
- Available upon request.
Blocking Ad Traffic In Nightwatch JS
Example showing how you can block unwanted ad traffic in your Nightwatch JS tests....
Blocking Ad Traffic In Cypress
Example showing how you can block unwanted ad traffic in your Cypress tests....
Three Ways To Resize The Browser In Nightwatch
Outlining the three different ways to resize the browser in Nightwatch JS with examples....
Happy Path VS Sad Path Testing
As a test engineer it is crucial that both happy path and sad path use cases have been considered and fully tested...